Bugtracker

Kralomax

Lehrling

• »Kralomax« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 17.04.2017

• Private Nachricht

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 00:44

XP Rates

English help please! What is the xp rate here for TBC, and can it be adjusted using a console command? Thank you for your help

werko

Lehrling

Registrierungsdatum: 14.12.2011

• Private Nachricht

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 07:54

Hey there, the rates are the following:

Rates:
  • Azeroth-levelzones: Quest-XP x2,5, Kill-XP x2, Mob-Golddrop and Quest-Gold x2
  • Outland-levelzones: Quest-XP x2, Kill-XP x1,5, Mob-Golddrop and Quest-Gold x1
  • There are special weekend events (e.g. next weekend) that increase the xp x2 for even faster leveling

You can adjust the xp that you're getting with the ingame command ".eprate".
You're starting off with the default values listed above.

MarsGamer

Experte

Registrierungsdatum: 20.07.2013

Hauptcharakter: Thrielda

Gilde: E Pluribus Unum

• Private Nachricht

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 07:56

Hi there,

the standard XP rates here are:
- x2 (kill xp in classic areas)
- x1.5 (kill xp in bc areas)
- x2.5 (quest xp in classic areas
- x2 (quest xp in bc areas),
based on blizz.

Using the console command ".eprate", the xp rates will be set to the Blizzard-rates (x1 everywhere, for kills and quests). This will be shown by the following message: "Deine Erfahrungsraten wurden auf Blizzlike-Stand gestellt (Tötungs- und Questraten von 1 überall)."

Using the command ".eprate" again will set all rates back to standard B2B-rates, as listed above, following this message:"Deine Erfahrungsraten wurden auf Back2Basics-Stand gestellt. Dies bedeutet, dass die EP-Rate für Tötungen nun 2,0 in Classic-Gebieten und 1,5 in The Burning Crusade-Gebieten beträgt. Für Quests sind die Raten 2,5 in Classic und 2,0 in The Burning Crusade."

Hope this helped answer your question :)
Have fun!
Thrielda (Warritank)

Altoran (Resto)

Saphiiraa (SV-Hunter)

Marsl (Firemage)

Palazwerg (Protadin)

Taurendruid (Feral)

Meggie (Feral Nr. 2)

Kralomax

Lehrling

• »Kralomax« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 17.04.2017

• Private Nachricht

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 10:56

Hi there,

based on blizz.

Using the console command ".eprate", the xp rates will be set to the Blizzard-rates (x1 everywhere, for kills and quests). This will be shown by the following message: "Deine Erfahrungsraten wurden auf Blizzlike-Stand gestellt (Tötungs- und Questraten von 1 überall)."

Using the command ".eprate" again will set all rates back to standard B2B-rates, as listed above, following this message:"Deine Erfahrungsraten wurden auf Back2Basics-Stand gestellt. Dies bedeutet, dass die EP-Rate für Tötungen nun 2,0 in Classic-Gebieten und 1,5 in The Burning Crusade-Gebieten beträgt. Für Quests sind die Raten 2,5 in Classic und 2,0 in The Burning Crusade."

Have fun!
Very nice! I don't know why I haven't played here, it looks like I logged in a couple years ago and never got started. I hope not speaking German isn't a big problem. Thank you guys for your help. /Salute

Registrierungsdatum: 22.06.2014

• Private Nachricht

Montag, 13. Mai 2019, 14:35

Hi there,

based on blizz.

Have fun!
Very nice! I don't know why I haven't played here, it looks like I logged in a couple years ago and never got started. I hope not speaking German isn't a big problem. Thank you guys for your help. /Salute

Are you kidding. Not speaking German isn't a big deal at all. Wish you all the best for your Start, hope to see you in some raids soon.

-J

MarsGamer

Experte

Registrierungsdatum: 20.07.2013

Hauptcharakter: Thrielda

Gilde: E Pluribus Unum

• Private Nachricht

Dienstag, 14. Mai 2019, 00:19

Zitat von »MarsGamer«

Hi there,

based on blizz.

Hope this helped answer your question
Have fun!

Glad we could help. There's always a soul who understands a bit of English there to help someone who doesn't speak German, feel free to join our community and enjoy the game!
Thrielda (Warritank)

Altoran (Resto)

Saphiiraa (SV-Hunter)

Marsl (Firemage)

Palazwerg (Protadin)

Taurendruid (Feral)

Meggie (Feral Nr. 2)

gtadem

Lehrling

Registrierungsdatum: 21.12.2019

• Private Nachricht

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2019, 22:37

This isn't working for me. I've tried typing every variation I can think of by hitting Enter and typing

.eprate
/eprate
/.eprate
.eprate 1
/eprate 1
/.eprate 1
.eprate 1:1
/eprate 1:1
/.eprate 1:1

I just keep getting either the prompt to type /help or the mesage that "The use of the chat, trade..."