Du bist nicht eingeloggt.

B2B-Realm Status

Social Networks

B2B auf Twitter
B2B auf Facebook

Bugtracker

Account erstellen   |   Login   |   Download / How To Play   |  FAQ   |   Support

• »Utalomasulit« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 02.06.2017

• Private Nachricht

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 22:13

Looking for guild as English speaker

Hello beautiful people of B2B, not sure if this is the proper place to post this so please forgive me for my ignorance. Anyways, as the title indicates, I am looking for a guild which tolerates English speaking members or maybe even promotes the usage of the English language. Guild profile does not matter much, I would be happy just to play with others! I could not find anything related in the forums, if there is a thread devoted to English speakers please refer to it. Thank you for your kind replies!

uFail

Wandelnde Legende

Registrierungsdatum: 22.08.2010

• Private Nachricht

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 22:21

wishin u the best of luck, as far as i remember there aint many ppl on that serv capable of speaking proper english :/

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 23:27

Based upon recent experiences with non-native speakers of German, I'd rather opt for an English server. In fact, it seems ill-advised to play here if you genuinely hope for a tangible promotion of English.
Needless to say that you can still play here.
Das hier geht an...

S9 Grandmaster
S10 Grandmaster

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Urthureborn« (5. August 2018, 00:30)