sk68

Lehrling

• »sk68« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 15. August 2022

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 12:11

A viewpoint from an ex-classic player

Hello,

i have recently started playing on this server, coming from classic servers. Overall, I find the play experience good and the server quite stable.

Nonetheless, I have a few issues that detract from having a really good experience.

1) Incomplete quests, 5 year old bugs still not fixed. While I understanding leveling and quests might not be a priority for the team, it is quite disheartening to be unable to complete chain quests because they are not implemented or fixed. I also understand scripting these quests are time consuming, it would be nice to have an update that they are being looked at in the minimum.

2) Weird pathing of mobs. Similarly to other private server implementations, mobs pathing is unlike blizzard server's implementation. Mobs Sometimes cannot climb small hills and go around the hill. Warrior charge has alot more terrain limitation than that of Blizzard.

3) Strange behavior of mobs that flee after they reach a certain amount of health points. These mobs flee while evading almost all attacks, despite the fact that they are being attacked from behind in the majority of cases. This makes the application of any kind of crowd control or slow debuff a near impossible task, which diminishes the general combat-play enjoyment.

Thank you for reading this.

Es haben sich bereits 2 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer die sich bedankten:

cheetah1985, Zaneus

Spikeone

Entwickler

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Januar 2012

1. Char: Spikeone

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 17:20

3) Strange behavior of mobs that flee after they reach a certain amount of health points. These mobs flee while evading almost all attacks, despite the fact that they are being attacked from behind in the majority of cases. This makes the application of any kind of crowd control or slow debuff a near impossible task, which diminishes the general combat-play enjoyment.

Hey, which mobs are you talking about exactly? Since this sounds pretty new and not like a general problem so I'm just wondering ;)

Es haben sich bereits 2 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer die sich bedankten:

cheetah1985, KoKKs

order204

Experte

Registrierungsdatum: 23. August 2020

Donnerstag, 22. September 2022, 14:46

maybe a melee issue (sounds like you are playing a warrior)? but without knowing the mobs, it will be impossible to check this.

not sure if it's new - the mobs at the stranglehornvalley (all at kurzen's area) had really strange flee behaviors a long time.